Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Chew's Cage-Free Eggs x 2
Avocado x 1
Sea salt + black pepper, to taste
Chopped fresh chives, 2 tbsp
Feta cheese, crumbled
Cherry tomatoes, diced
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Slice avocado in half lengthwise and remove pit.
3. Scoop out 1-2 tablespoons of flesh to create a larger cavity.
4. Place avocado halves on baking pan, keeping them upright.
5. Gently crack one egg into each cavity, and season with salt and pepper.
6. Sprinkle toppings of choice and bake for 15 minutes, or until yolk reaches desired consistency.
7. Garnish with fresh chives, and serve with salad and/or bread.