Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 14 mins
Chew's Cage-Free Eggs x 6
Japanese mayonnaise, 3 tbsp
Dijon mustard, 1 tbsp
Apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp
Sea salt + black pepper, to taste
Paprika, for garnishing
1. Bring a pot of water to boil. Reduce heat to low until the water stops boiling.
2. Place all eggs into the water at the same time, increase the heat back to high and set a timer for 14 minutes.
3. Just before the timer ends, prepare an ice water bath. Remove the eggs from the pot and place them in the ice water bath.
4. Once the eggs have cooled, peel and slice the eggs in half.
5. Scoop out the yolks and place in a separate bowl. The egg whites can be placed on a plate.
6. Mash the yolks together with the mayonnaise, mustard and vinegar. Mash to your preferred consistency and add salt and pepper for taste.
7. Pipe or use a spoon to add the yolks back onto the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and top with accompaniments for extra flavour and fun!